Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween

We survived it...that is always my first goal...It was fun...that's my second goal!
We trick-r-treated with neighbors. Our neighbor was just diagnosed with peanut and tree nut allergies. We were officially the nut-free gang! We had a little bit of an adventure. We got locked out of our house, without our epipen jr.s and benadryl. My mom and brother went and got a spare key for us from my mom's house (sorry I ruined there Halloween...but they saved the night!) And luckily we trick-r-treated with friends who have a epinpen jr and benadryl. I hope to not have that kind of adventure again, or at least if I do it again I want our epipens and benadryl with us for goodness sake! I let my boys accept all the candy and when they got home they traded their bags full of candy for a cupcake and half a rice-milk candy bar by Enjoy Life. Click here for a coupon. Very yummy! There was some kettle corn in their bag that they could have. L loved it. B left his bag for L to eat, not a popcorn fan I guess. Check out this great popcorn. This was a new brand for me. The packaging looked promising. I researched the company on line and felt it was completely safe for them to enjoy it! Check it out. In our area it sells at Remke Biggs and Costco.

No comments:

Post a Comment