Thursday, September 8, 2011

HAND SOAP

So the first week of school for L has come and gone. It was thankfully uneventful. I was really proud of L for coming home and telling me that there was no handsoap in the cafeteria, only hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer will not do the trick. It took some investigating to discover the dispensers in the cafeteria do not hold the foam soap supplied by the district. It just leaks out as soon as you put it in. I bought some thicker soap and it still does not work that well. For now the solution is to have a regular store bought dispenser, which Bob the Janitor fills on a regular basis and to keep soap in the not-working-so-well dispenser until who knows when. L tells me each day that he is washing his hands....this is the important part that his hands are cleaned before he eats:) And now I am friends with Bob the janitor and Bob the janitor now understands why hand sanitizer is not enough for my son:)

No comments:

Post a Comment