Thursday, September 8, 2011

Basics

So I did a lot of reading of other mom blogs and I have read a lot of books about food allergies and this is what I determined was needed for L's situation: 1. ONLY eat food from home 2. Be in a Peanut/Tree Nut free classroom 3. Everyone washes there hands when entering the room 4. L always washes his hands with soap and water before eating 5. L always eats on a clean surface 6. L washes his hands with soap and water in the cafeteria (hand sanitizer will not do the trick) 7. L eats at the Peanut/ Tree Nut free table This has been working well for 3 weeks, but L has had hives the past two days. The possible culprit a sore in his mouth (probably where he bit his lip) and he cannot keep his hands off of it....despite my threats and redirections, I find his little hand in his mouth : (

No comments:

Post a Comment